- Series: Adding an image to your Series makes it the default image for all the programs that are part of that series, including programs created in the past. It is the quickest and easiest way to add some zip to your program listings. A Series image should generally reflect the topic and content of the Series. Unless a Program image has been added, the Sereis image will be shown as the main image on the Program Detail page; otherwise, it will be shown in smaller form on the page.
The final image size of the Series image will be 545px wide x 227px high. The image you upload should be at least these dimensions for best results.
- Program: An image added to a Program willl be displayed for just that program. Program images should usually reflect the topic and content of the individual Program
The final image size of the Program image will be 545px wide x 227px high. The image you upload should be at least these dimensions for best results.
The Program image ishould be unique for each program. IF you want to use the same image for each program, use a Sereis image.
- Profile: First you have to create Profile. Then you can add an image. This will show up on your Profile page and on the Program Detail page.
The final image size of your Profile image will be 250px square. The image you upload should be at least these dimensions for best results.
- In each case you can adjust the images by zooming in or out, rotating and and repositioning the image. Save Changes to preserve your edits and add the image.
Make your program stand out by adding pictures and graphics. You can add images to Programs, to Series and to your Profile.
- You can create an RSS feed for your Series than enables it to be podcast and the program files to be automatically downloaded when subscribed to.
- Podcasting is enabled as a Series setting. Edit your Series and select Yes for Enable Podcasts.
Sharing Your Series
- Sometimes more than one person works on a Program or Series. Sharing your Series allows you to enable multiple designated users to add programs to a series.
- Enable Series Sharing as a Series Setting (edit Series). Then choose Share My Series to search for and add users who will be able to share the Series.
- Many stations expect a program logsheet for complete programs before they will air them.
- Now you can upload a logsheet to go with your program that is compliant with CRTC requirements. Thisi is done during Step 1 of adding a new program.
- A blank logsheet template is availble here.