Sharing Your Series - Help
Sharing a Series means allowing other registered users to add programs to a sereis you own. You control which users can add programs to your series on a series-by-series basis by adding selected users to a list of allowed sharers for the series.
- While logged in, go to the seriess detail page.
- Select Edit this Series and set the Share this Series? setting to Yes.
- After being returned to the Detail page, you will see a new section called Other Series Users and a link to Add/Remive Users. Click the link.
- Search for the users you would like to share your series with. You will need to know thieir name or username to search for them.
- From the search result,check off the user(s) to share your sereis with and click Add Users.
- Your Sereis is now shared with the selected user(s) and they can add program to the series.